The gravel roads in the Hermann area are well groomed, zero traffic, lots of big hills with stunning views. Unless the weather absolutely prevents a bike from moving forward due to snow or ice, the rides are on. There are about 5 of us in Hermann that plan to be on these rides each week. Mountain bikes and cross bikes work great.
- Maps of the routes will be posted here,
- Hard copies will be available with turn by turn directions the day of the ride.
- Start time: 11AM
- Starting Point: Time 4 Pie Schiller and 4th, Street downtown Hermann
- The ride is self supported, bring what you need to last the entire ride, limited to no services stations.
- No one left behind, will re-group at turns and intersections
- Questions? email Jeff yielding
Maps will be several days before, rides get longer as the weeks go by, should reach six hours by the end of the Feb.
Jan 18 and 25
Feb 1, 8, and 15